PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, November 16, 2009

Honesty

Brinkley is slowly learning to enjoy lying on his bed instead of chewing on it.  For now, he only has a thin crate mat type bed because I do not trust him with the more expensive beds yet.  This morning, he had gotten in trouble for chewing on it and I took it from him and placed it back on the floor, and he left it alone.

While I was in the bathroom getting ready for work, I heard Brinkley getting into something and yelled, "Brinkley, what are you doing?"  He walked to the door with the bed in his mouth, folded in half, as if to say, "Uhm, chewing on this..."  It was all I could do not to crack up and to remember to correct him!  I wish I had had my camera!  That was one of the most hilarious things he has done in the 6 weeks I have had him. 

I guess he lives by the motto, "Honesty is the best policy."

No comments: