PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, December 21, 2009

All I Want for Christmas is Something Plush


Santa: Well, hello there, Brinkley!  Have you been a good boy this year?

Brinkley:  Yes, sir, Santa, sir.  I have been a very good boy, sir.

Santa:  Are you sure about that?

Brinkley:  Yes, sir!  Most of the time, anyway.  I even graduated from my training class and was voted Most Improved!

Santa:  Well, then, what would you like for Christmas this year?

Brinkley:  I would like a stuffed bear and plush duck and fleece pig and a fluffy rabbit and, well, basically anything soft and squishy and stuffed, because my mommy won't let me have any toys like that, not even blankets or pillows or anything.  All I get are Kongs and Nylabones and rubber frisbees and balls.

Santa:  Well, you don't chew up the soft toys . . . do you?

Brinkley:  Isn't that what they're for?!?!?!

(I have it on good authority that Santa will be bringing Brinkley more of the same for Christmas this year!  Maybe next year . . . )

No comments: